The Kleber Quadraxer is a mixed tyre adapted to small cars and compact class vehicles. This tyre Guarantees high security against the risk of aquaplaning. It is characterized by a good grip on snowy road and improved steering precision on dry pavement. The rubber compound used is manufactured from silica and can increase the elasticity in winter and in summer stability.
This category of tyre consist a universal rubber containing silica. The solution optimizes performance in all seasons. This allows flexibility in winter and the rigidity of the tyre in the summer. It has good traction in snow and is very effective when it comes to braking on icy roads. The tyre labeling 3PMSF (brand cocked with snowflake) - is a guarantee of good performance in winter. The directional tread pattern in the shape of V provides excellent traction and braking. The tyre has a good drainage system, so it is stable and offers excellent handling on wet roads. It does not generate vibrations and noise. The model is characterized by high wear resistance.
Characteristics of Kleber QUADRAXER
• Good traction on snow braking and enhanced effectiveness in icy roads
• Clear definition of the blocks of the tread
• Large percentage of the rows of the band of tread
• 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol, which means that it meets established standards for use in severe snow conditions
• Excellent wet traction and good resistance to aquaplaning
• Deep side slots
• Versatile rubber compound precise handling and good braking on dry surfaces
• Large stiff shoulder blocks tread
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website