High mileage and fuel efficiency for economical driving
The new Dunlop Econodrive light truck tire reduces your cost of ownership – without reducing performance
The Dunlop EconoDrive has been engineered to reduce the cost of ownership, through increased mileage and reduced rolling resistance. The enhanced tread design ensures improved water evacuation improving wet performance and wet braking.
- Designed for lower cost of ownership
- Long-wearing compound
- Excellent durability and handling
- Wet-weather performance
Designed for lower cost of ownership. For cost-conscious drivers and fleet managers, the Dunlop Econodrive has been developed to deliver significant improvements in mileage and fuel efficiency.
Durability and handling. The Dunlop Econodrive is built on a stiff and durable carcass designed for long life with enhanced cornering and braking. Reinforced sidewalls protect from kerb damage while improving rolling resistance.
Long-wearing compound. Our specialised tread compound features carbon particles for improved tread stiffness and on-road friction. Silica particles help to lower rolling resistance, resulting in better fuel economy.
Wet weather performance. The four-rib tread pattern delivers excellent performance on wet roads. Deep central grooves and an open shoulder design combine for rapid water dispersal, reducing the risk of aquaplaning.
- Silica in the compound helps lower rolling resistance while carbon black helps to give longer mileage
- Stiffer sidewall helps to maintain even tread footprint, generating less heat build up
- Open shoulder and transverse grooves to enhance water evacuation and performance in the wet
- Even wear of the tyre leading to longer mileage
- Enhanced rolling resistance
- Thicker sidewall helps to resist curb damage
- Improved wet performance and braking