Sonar Tyres launched the Sonar brand in the Taiwanese market in 1996. It is now sold in more than 50 countries around the world. Sonar brand is built with a focus on superior quality products, at an affordable mid-range price. Sonar Tyres are renowned for their strength, durability and high mileage.
They make a range of sizes covering more than 80% of the European replacement market, with products for UHP, PCR, 4x4, SUV and LTR lines.
High performance tyres
• Sportek SX1-EVO tyres –reduced risk to aquaplaning, enhanced cornering stability and grip, low noise for quieter ride
• Sportek SX-2 tyres –enhanced grip, stability and cornering, lower risk of aquaplaning, low noise that provides a quiet ride
Passenger car tyres
• Primax SX-608 tyres –summer tyre for urban driving, fuel efficient, good traction and grip on wet surfaces
• Primax S-780 tyres –summer tyre minimises the risk of aquaplaning, good grip and traction
SUV 4X4 tyres
• Conqueror SX-9 tyres –touring tyre for suv and 4X4s provides enhanced water dispersal for low risk of aquaplaning, good traction and grip on wet surfaces, reduced noise for quieter ride
• Conqueror S-990 tyres –enhanced water dispersion for less risk of aquaplaning, improved cornering and traction
• Conqueror N-890 tyres –summer tyre that offers enhanced stability, lower risk of aquaplaning, lower noise for quiet ride, low rolling resistance offers enhanced fuel economy
• Conqueror S-860 tyres –an all season off road tyre providing enhanced traction on any terrain <
• Duratek S-888 tyres –long tyre life, improved off road performance, all season, good fuel economy
• Duratek N-820 tyres –increased grip and long wear tyre
• Powderhound PF-2 tyres –enhanced grip and traction for winter conditions, improved corneringMore...
• Powderhound PF-5 tyres –strong traction and grip in wet and winter conditions, long tyre life
• Powderhound P-800 tyres –winter tyre offering strong traction, good wet grip, good water dispersion for less risk of aquaplaning